A space full of history in the basement of the Fàbrica Moritz, which housed the former fermentation cellars in the 19th century.
· Sala del 39 ·
· What else? ·
Sala 39 is a completely private room with the possibility of thematising its lighting. An incomparable frame to celebrate private events where gastronomy has an essential role, a space adapted to the needs of every moment, always accompanied by a customised service with a wide gastronomic offer of dishes based on perfectly chosen dishes, offering an easy, modern and exclusive cuisine, always led by our Michelin-starred chef, Jordi Vilà.
Sala 39 allows the housing of corporate events, presentations, simposiums and meetings. It is a room equipped with all latest generation technological features for celebrating any type of event.
It has a height adjustable platform, ideal for lectures, which, if needed, can turn into a great central drinking bar, ideal for cocktails and private parties lasting until the early morning.
· Technical Resources ·
- 5600W RMS per PA Sound system
- Hand wireless microphones and Sennheiser diadem
- DJ equipments and press rack possibility.
- Martin lightning system with LED focus with a movable head (blanc wash CT, RGB wash, Spot).
- Possibility of projecting gobos.
- LED bars.
- Projection system with two HD projectors of 6500 and 5000 lumens.
- Projection screens.
- Wi-Fi area with up to 150 simultaneous connections.
- Modular system with up to 24 square metre platforms
· Where? ·
7:30 am - 3:00 am