GENERAL TERMS OF CONTRACT
These general terms of contract apply to the booking and purchase of tickets to visit the Moritz Factory (Fàbrica Moritz). For more information about us please consult the Legal Notice located at the bottom of each page of this website.
Identity and ownership of this website
The owner of this website is CERVESES MORITZ, SA (hereafter MORITZ), a company inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 45334, Page 198, Section 8, Sheet B 187561, Inscription 29, Tax ID number A-61812897 and whose registered address is Ronda Sant Antoni, 39, 08011 Barcelona (Spain). If you would like to get in touch with us, you can do so via our:
- Contact Form
- Email: info(@)moritz.com
- By post to the aforementioned address.
- Telephone: (+34) 902 365 900
This is a contract
If you decide not to accept these General Terms of Contract, you must refrain from purchasing tickets to access the Moritz Factory Visit and Tasting.
- declare that you have read and fully understood the content of these conditions.
- declare that all the information that you provide us with when using one of our services is true and exact, without restrictions, reservations or falsities.
The use and access to this website is free, notwithstanding the connection and data costs via the corresponding telecommunications network that allows access to the website as the User.
Conditions of the Visit to the Factory
The acquisition of the ticket represents the acceptance of the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 18 will not be admitted, this includes minors accompanied by adults or emancipated minors, who will also not be allowed. MORITZ reserves the right to request the official identification document to verify the age of the visitors.
- Visitors must arrive 10 minutes prior to the allotted time of their visit.
- In case of a delay of more than 5 minutes past your allotted visit time, you will not be allowed to enter the factory for organisational reasons.
- School visits are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the installations.
- You are not permitted to take food and drink inside the installations.
- A maximum of 10 people is allowed on the visits.
- The introduction of any substance or object into the spaces, containers or utensils in which the product is manufactured is prohibited.
- During the visit you must follow and respect all indications from your guide, without exception.
MORITZ reserves the right to request that these terms be met and may deny access or interrupt the visit of the user who does not respect these terms.
Users must, during the purchase process, fully accept and without reservation, the General Terms of Contract. To make a purchase, the User must follow these procedures:
- The User must select the day and time of their visit, indicating the number of people who are attending. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Due to the fact that access to this web page is reserved for adults, it is they who must make the purchases. Purchases made by minors will not be accepted as valid.
- Once the number of tickets and date have been selected, the User should provide billing information and proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment is made, MORITZ will send an email to the User with the details of the purchase. With this email the purchase is confirmed.
Prices and payment methods
The ticket prices are shown in euros, with tax included. Payment must be made by credit/debit card which is made through the Redsys bank payment gateway. All bank details are treated directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering the highest security and confidentiality during the transaction.
Exchange and return policy
MORITZ reserves the right to cancel the visit for reasons of force majeure. In this case the full price of the ticket will be refunded.
The impossibility of the Buyer to attend the visit for reasons beyond MORITZ's control, an error when making the purchase, or the purchase made in a manner which goes against these terms will not be valid grounds for requesting the refund of the price of the tickets.
Complaints and suggestions
For any questions or incidents regarding the purchase process, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form. You can also contact us at the phone number and addresses indicated in the header.
The User may present their complaints and suggestions regarding the attention received and the content of the visit to the Factory by:
- Post, to the address found in the header.
- By email to: info(@)moritz.com.
- In person, by filling out the form available in the Moritz Factory which will be made available to the visitors who request it.
Once the User expresses their desire to submit a complaint or suggestion to MORITZ via one of the above means, MORITZ will assist them with how they should formalise said complaint or suggestion. All complaints and suggestions will be answered within a maximum time of one month.
Your commitment, the veracity of the data which you provide us with
The User who formalises the purchase, declares that the personal data provided to MORITZ throughout any part of the use of this website is the truth.
You should know that you are solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to MORITZ as the controller of this website, or to a third-party, if you fill in any form using false or third-party information without their prior consent causing deception, damage or injury.
In order for us to keep your data accurate and updated, we ask the User to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided to us.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
MORITZ has its headquarters in Spain, so these Legal Terms have been drafted by virtue of Spanish legislation and applicable regulation of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints which derive from or are related to the use of this website, will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflict of laws applicable to each case.
Claims or complaints against MORITZ that arise or are related to the sale of tickets or products through this website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located where the buyer resides.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you will be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
The latest update to the General Terms of Contract were made on 05/12/2018.